Welcome to CoopFit.com!
Congratulations on advancing your level of personal fitness and taking the next step towards meeting your weight loss goals!
Your first assignment is to report to the Clinton County YMCA front desk at 6:00am EDT tomorrow (June 2) to pick up your borrowed pair of goggles. Proceed to the pool for a 400M swim. Do as much of the 400M non-stop as feels comfortable.
Your second assignment is to get a pair of goggles.
60 days until race day. Time to gear up and set some baselines. Time your 400M swim, but don't try for a fast time, just swim comfortably and report your time to Coop via the comment section of the blog.
Happy splashing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy to get my first one in... Felt uncomfortable for the first 75 m but then settled in after that. I probably started a little fast but I thhink I held a fairly consistent pace the entire time. No rests... 400m time 11:00.
ReplyDeletegoggles are ordered but will be 2 - 3 weeks because they are coming with the suits.
ReplyDelete