Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 2 of "Get Ready Week"

Congratulations on the nice 11 minute swim. Good work.

Time for two-a-days....at least tomorrow. BFL Uppers 6:00 am EDT at the usual place. Weather permitting we'll take the girls out for a 10 miler on the bikes in the evening.

I'd like to know by Thursday night about your nutrition plan....BFL?...TDP? While we're on the subject of nutrition, I think you should hit a minimum of 200 grams of protein and 20 grams of fiber per day. You should really take some fresh fruit and portable protein with you to your Dad's each Tuesday and Thursday. The pancakes are ideal for both protein and fiber.....pack some for the road. Maybe he can help you get your protein and fruit, since he is eating well, too. Sounds like he can support you as long as he is still with his program.

Can I have my goggles back?

No comments:

Post a Comment